COST 1302 in detail
The European Network on Smart Inorganic Polymers synergises the European activities in relevant areas in order to establish widely
applicable rules for the rational design of smart inorganic polymers. The combination of leading scientists with common motivation but diverse
expertise in concert with industrial partners will act as a nucleus for translational efforts towards the design and application of novel inorganic
polymers. SIPs intensifies the European exchange of knowledge and technologies and provides a forum for recent developments and innovative aspects.
For further information please download the Memorandum of Understanding MoU and see the COST guidelines.
How to join
as a Working Group member?
Submit your request for joining a Working Group of SIPs including the following information to the :
• research in one of the areas stated in the MoU of the COST Action and complementary to the expertise of the other research groups; should further strengthen the network
• a short summary (1/2 to 1 page) about the topic(s) and research to be contributed to the network
• at least two publications related to the proposed research (as pdf files)
• a CV including a list of publications as well as the link to the homepage
• the respective Working Group leader(s) will be contacted and his/her/their recommendation on the application will be requested
• based on this recommendation, the involvement in the Working Groups will be decided by the MC
• members are accepted only if their country has accepted the MoU (for COST countries) or if they have applied as non-COST participating institution
• according to the Management Committee decision on 20 March 2015, after the second year of the Action, acceptance of new Working Group members will be done exclusively on invitation and only for new members who would significantly strengthen the network