Prof. Dr. Jiří Vohlídal
Charles University in Prague
Department of Physical and Macromolecular Chemistry
Tel: +420 221 951 310
Fax: +420 224 919 752
Conjugated polymers, polyelectrolytes and polymer composites; metallo-supramolecular polymers; constitutional-dynamic polymers; catalysis.
• Diffractometer Xcalibur S (Oxford Diffraction).
• NMR spectrometers Bruker Avance III 600 MHz Varian Inova 400 MHz and Varian NMR
System 300 MHz with selection of probes, including a high sensitivity cryo-cooled probe.
• Microviscometer Lovis 2000 M/ME (Anton Paar)
• GC/FID instrument Shimadzu 2010, GC/MS instrument Shimadzu, LC/MS instrument
Bruker Esquire 3000 equipped with electro-spray inlet
• SEC chromatographs with RI detectors and DAD UV/vis and MALS (Wyatt, Dawn
• FTIR spectrometr Thermo Nicolet 6700 with microscope InspectIR Plus (Spectra-Tech) and
FT-Raman modulus Thermo Nicolet Nexus (1064 nm)
• UV/vis spectrometers Shimadzu UV-2401, Specord S 600 (diod array) and Cary 4000
• DXR Raman microscope Thermo Scientific (excitations at 442, 532, 633 and 780 nm,
laser power at the sample down to 0.1 mW);
• Fluorometers Jobin Yvon: steady state: Fluorolog 3-11 and time-resolved Fluorolog 3-22iHR
• DSC and TGA systems SETARAM
• SPM instrument NTegra system allowing AFM, STM
• Instrumentation and facilities for syntheses (dry box, vacuum lines, evaporators, etc.)
• Access to other types of equipment of the university, in particular X-ray diffractometry,
magnetic measurements and electron microscopy.